Motor neuron disease treatment in Ayurveda
Motor neuron disease treatment at Astang Ayurveda is a regular practice. Motor neuron disease treatment is no more a night mare. Now it is believed to be not incurable. It can be compared with some conditions declared in Ayurveda. Ayurveda treatment is proved to be effective for the management of MND ( Motor neuron disease ) . Herbal remedy through Ayurveda has brought new hope for the MND ( Motor neuron disease ) patients. The following photographs are the examples.
This was achieved within 21 days of treatment
MND ( Motor neuron disease ) according to Ayurveda may be a congregation of Vata roga, Kshya roga. Most of its sign and symptoms can be compared with the lakshans of Oja kshaya, Mamsa Kshaya and Udanavrta Prana Vayu.
Karma oja bala barnanam naso mrtyu atharapi baa. Udanena avrte Prane (Ch Chi 28/208)
Modern medicine: In modern medicine there is not a standardized treatment guideline or medicine for the treatment of MND ( Motor neuron disease ). Anyway, the objective of the management remains confined within the physiotherapy, speech therapy and some medicines with aim of long life.
In modern medicine there is not a standardized treatment guideline or medicine for the treatment of MND. Anyway, the objective of the management remains confined within the physiotherapy, speech therapy and some medicines with aim of long life.
1) Avoid causative factor: The first line of MND treatment is to avoid all possible causative factors.
2) Consult an Ayurvedic treatment centre. Take indicated medicated ghee. Ghee will nourish and tone the brain.
3) Steam bath after an oil massage is advisable to control vitiated Vata the neuro disorder.
4) A nourishing rejuvinative treatment (Rasayana treatment is advisable)
5) Medicated paste bandage to tone the muscle and nerves and conserve the power is essential.
6) Pancha karma treatment along with Pichu, Shirovasti, Shiro dhara, Matra Vasti are the prime treatment conducted for the treatment of Motor Neuron Disease ( MND).
Written by: Dr A P Nayak
Related quick view: